Fall 2022: Friday, August 26 through Friday, December 16 Spring 2023: Friday, January 27 through Friday, May 26
Metro-North (Poughkeepsie to NYC) Travel to Poughkeepsie Station takes 45 to 50 minutes, depending on weather and traffic. Plan your train times accordingly.
- Bus Leaves Kline Southbound Stop: 1:45 PM | 3:45 PM | 5:45 PM
- For Trains Departing at: 2:49 PM | 4:51 PM | 6:55 PM*
- Picks up for Trains Arriving From NYC: 2:39 PM | 4:39 PM | 6:37 PM*
- Bus Leaves Poughkeepsie Station: 3:00 PM | 5:00 PM | 7:00 PM
Amtrak (Rhinecliff to NYC) Travel to Rhinecliff Station takes 20 to 25 minutes, depending on weather and traffic. Plan your train times accordingly.
- Bus Leaves Kline Southbound Stop: 12:00 PM | 1:00 PM | 3:00 PM | 4:00 PM | 5:00 PM
- Drop off/Pick up @ Rhinecliff Train Station: 12:15 PM | 1:15 PM | 3:15 PM | 4:15 PM | 5:15 PM
- Drop off/Pick up @ Rhinebeck Municipal Lot: 12:30 PM | 1:30 PM | 3:30 PM | 4:30 PM | 5:30 PM
ALERT: Due to ongoing construction at Rhinecliff Station, pickups and dropoffs at the station have been moved to the upper level South entrance, at Hutton Street and Dutchess Terrace. Please follow the signs posted at Rhinecliff Station.
Dutchess County Transit’s Route “C” Bus to and from Poughkeepsie Train Station for Metro-North and Amtrak trains is free with a current Bard Student ID ($1.75 without ID). The Route “C” Bus schedule runs Monday through Saturday.
All departure times from KLINE will remain the same unless schedule changes dictate. Adjustments will be posted on these pages.