Fall 2016: August 26 through December 16
Spring 2017: January 27 through May 19
Metro-North (Poughkeepsie to NYC)
- Bus Leaves Kline Stop: 1:45 pm | 3:45 pm | 5:45 pm
- For Trains Departing at: 2:54 pm | 4:52 pm | 6:56 pm
- Picks up for Trains Arriving From NYC: 2:33 pm | 4:33 pm | 6:35pm
NOTE: Rhinebeck/Rhinecliff Shuttle will start on Friday, August 26, 2016
Use the Rhinebeck Downtown Shuttle to Access the Amtrak Train at Rhinecliff Station. Note: This Shuttle Departs Kline on the hour for travel to Rhinebeck Downtown & the Train Station in Rhinecliff. If you would like to go to the train station please request with the driver at the time of boarding. The shuttle departs from the Municipal Lot (57-61 East Market Street) in Rhinebeck on the half hour and heads directly back to campus.
Note: There are no designated Pick Ups at Rhinecliff Station ONLY Drop Offs
Amtrak To (Rhinecliff to NYC)
- Bus Leaves Kline Stop:12:00pm | 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm | 3:00 pm | 4:00 pm | 5:00 pm | 6:00 pm
- Drop off/Pick up @ Rhinebeck Municipal Lot: 12:30pm | 1:30 pm | 2:30 pm | 3:30 pm | 4:30 pm | 5:30 pm | 6:30 pm
- For Drop off @ Rhinecliff Train Station: REQUEST when boarding shuttle @ Kline or Rhinebeck Municipal Lot- driver will the proceed to station only if requested
NOTE: SPECIAL SCHEDULE FRIDAY DECEMBER 16, 2016 http://blogs.bard.edu/transportation/?page_id=8
NOTE: SPECIAL SCHEDULE FRIDAY MARCH 17, 2016 –SPRING BREAK 2016
Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather (ice and snow), updates will be posted to our home page. You must opt-in for phone or email alerts sent via Regroup.com, the Campus Emergency Notification System.
Contact Security at 845-758-7460 or the Transportation Office at 845-758-7625.
*Fare for the Dutchess County Loop Bus is $0.75 to the Metro-North Train Station in Poughkeepsie with a student I.D. ($1.75 without I.D.) The Loop Bus schedule runs Monday through Saturday.