You can revise the online version of your project at http://digitalcommons.bard.edu/ and click on My Account on the top right.
- Log on to revise your submission.
- Select your project from the section titled Senior Projects (plus the correct Semester and Year).
- Click on the name of your submission.
- Click on Revise thesis/dissertation – this will allow you to provide information about your project and upload an updated version of your project.
- If you want to include supplemental files, click on Manage additional files. Now you can click on Choose file and upload your content. Click Save when you are finished.
You’ll want to revise your online project fairly soon. When those projects are posted, most likely in early July, you won’t be able to revise. These revisions should be limited to those recommended by your board and minor typographical corrections.
To revise the paper Library Copy of your project, just print out the revised version, put it in a manilla envelope with your name and the word Revised on it and turn it into the Reference Desk.