Yeppers, a short while ago you were introduced to the new webmail/BardMail. Now we’ve added an integrated and dynamic Calendar tool to the Zimbra collaboration suite. (There’s also a Tasks tool.) The calendar allows for much more than just making appointments. See our web page here. Don’t forget to look at the overview video to get some pointers on how to use the calendar.
- Don't share your password-even with an assistant or close coworker
- Remember that any email or instant message you send could come back to haunt you
- Don't click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of unsolicited emails
- Don't check "remember my password" boxes
- Use Google's cached mode to avoid spyware
- Shh! Don't say it out loud. The cubes have ears
- Connect for good health